Qaida Nooraniyah teaches accurate Arabic pronunciation for beginners of any age, especially non-native Arabic speakers, enabling them to read the Holy Quran correctly.
About The Course
This course is designed for both children and adults who seek to learn how to read the Holy Quran with accurate Arabic pronunciation. Qaida Nooraniyah is the perfect solution for non-native Arabic speakers and those who struggle to pronounce Quranic words due to a lack of understanding of the Arabic alphabet. Through this course, beginners will learn the basic rules of Arabic pronunciation, enabling them to read the Holy Quran with confidence and accuracy.
In this course, students will learn Qaidah Nooraniyyah and at the end of these lessons students will be able to start reciting the Quran independently, correctly and accurately with less efforts from the teacher
Noorani Qaida course
Noorani Qaida course, Qaida Nooraniyah, Qaida Nuraniyah, learn quran arabic, quranic arabic course, alphabet of quran, quranic arabic vs modern arabic, learn quran arabic online, quranic arabic words, learn to read Quran online, online quran classes, learn how to read quran, Learn How to Read Quran, quran courses, noorani qaidah lesson
Play Lesson Demo
- L01: How to read the first 15 Arabic letters From 16 to 28(ط to ي)
- L02: How to read Arabic letters from 16 to 28 ( ط to ي)
- L03: Joining 2 or 3 letters together (Part 1)
- L04: Joining 2 or 3 letters together (Part 2)
- L05: Joining 2 or 3 letters together (Part 3)
- L06: Joining 2 or 3 letters together (Part 4)
Arabic Letters with (Madd) Prolongation
- L07: How to read Separate letters
Arabic Vowels (Haraka'at)
- L08: Arabic letters with vowels (Part 1)
- L09: Arabic letters with vowels (Part 2)
- L10: Arabic letters with Tanween (Part 1)
- L11: Arabic letters with Tanween (Part 2)
Arabic words "A"
- L12: How to read 3 or 4 letter words (Part 1)
- L13: How to read 3 or 4 letter words (Part 2)
- L14: How to read 3 or 4 letter words (Part 3)
Al Madd (The Prolongation)
- L15: Application of a Small Alif, waw & yah
- L16: Letters of Madd (Part 1)
- L17: Letters of Madd (Part 2)
- L18: How to read Madd Leen
Arabic Words "B"
- L19: How to read 4 to 6 letter words (Part 1)
- L20: How to read 4 to 6 letter words (Part 2)
- L21: How to read 4 to 6 letter words (Part 3)
Get Started Now!
Qaida Nooraniyah (Lifetime Access)